This will be my first time using Apple TV in math class. The idea for the Apple TV today will be to share student work.
Here is our run down:
1. Check connectivity for internet in our classroom. Visit here to get the Smart Notebook file we will be using. —- If internet is unavailable we will use wifi from goodreader app.
2. Download lesson file and gsp file.
—-First practice switching between apps, and taking screen shots.
3. Connect to jmss ipad network which will allow us to us Apple TV.
4. In groups, discuss and answer questions to first slide about the effect of b. use the gsp sketch. Record results on paper or digitally in the Smart Notebook app. Do again for next slide.
5. Students can graph the exponential in their app…..once all groups are finished….i will pick a group to connect to the Apple TV, to explain and show their work.
6. I will do the next example….as a demonstration….students will complete the next few slides as I circulate.
When students get to the Communication Slide have them take a screenshot of the page. Open the Explain Everything app……load the screenshot. Students are to answer the communication question while recording their voice and notes. They are to upload their work to the class dropbox folder or copy it to my ipad. This will be their exit question for the day.