The posts below give a view into my current classroom practices.
- Promote Struggle – A Hero’s Journey in Math Class
- My Favourite – Vertical Whiteboarding VNPS
- Teach Math with Spiralled 3-Act Tasks – A Full Course
- Catch the Spiral
- FAQ on Spiralling (Spiralling in Advanced Functions).
- Ready for Round 2
- Being Picky
- Explain Everything Activities
- Pear Deck – R2D2
- Desmos – Match My Graph & Crowd Sourcing Challenges
- Beautiful Function – Multi-Touch Book with Desmos Challenges
- Conall’s Assessment Story
- Formative Assessment with 3 Act Tasks
- Mastery Days with Freshgrade
- We Like Those Stinkin’ Badges
- Changing the Test
- MFM1P (Winter 2015) – Get a copy of the spreadsheets to edit in your Google account.
- MFM2P – Work in progress
- MCF3M – Work in progress
- MEL3E – Work in progress
— Jon Orr (@MrOrr_geek) December 4, 2015